February 24, 2010

Mezhgan Hussainy Responsible for "Complete Turnaround" in Simon Cowell, Mother Says

Based on comments last week, it appears as though Simon Cowell has a soft spot in his heart for this season's female contestants. He's hinted that he hopes Didi Benami, Crystal Bowersox or another woman is crowned the next American Idol.

But there's another female that's truly won over Simon's heart: Mezhgan Hussainy.

Cowell has referred to the make-up artist as "special," while his mother has now gone on record about her son's burgeoning relationship.

In a new interview, Julie Cowell relays a conversation she had with Simon soon after he asked Hussainy to move in with him.

"What baffled me most was the complete turnaround in my son. He has always insisted, ‘I’m fine as I am, mother. I’m not going to get committed to a marriage and I certainly don’t want children.’ I used to reply, ‘You don’t know, you’ve never had them.'"

Mezhgan Hussainy and Simon Cowell

Julie adds that "Mezhgan is absolutely lovely" and that she can't believe the state of bliss in which her son finds himself.

"He looks exceptionally happy and there is such a glow about him," Julie said. "I thought, my goodness me, he’s had to reach 50 to reach this stage. I think turning 50 has made him reassess his life.

"Now I really think marriage and fatherhood for Simon are going to happen. I would like to see an official engagement, a marriage and yes, then grandchildren. Mezghan is very family orientated, so she is ideal for him."

0 comments:

Post a Comment