March 10, 2010

Howard Stern Says Gabourey Sidibe Needs Help for Obesity

howard stern says gabourey sidibe is fat 1 Howard Stern Says Gabourey Sidibe Needs Help for Obesity

Howard Stern said something that not even Oprah could be honest about, that Gabourey Sidibe (26), who played the obese girl in Precious, needs to lose weight.

At first I was like WOW, that’s so mean, but then I realized Howard is right. Oprah should have pulled the girl aside and say "You need help losing weight just like I did, and I’m going to help you, if you want my help," but Oprah did nothing.

I hope Sidibe has the opportunity to get some help to lose some of that weight, but from the look of her it is doubtful she is even thinking about a diet, especially with people like Oprah telling her she is just fine the way she is. If that was true Oprah would not still be dieting herself.

Howard probably went too far when he said Sidibe would not be able to find well-paying work because of her weight, but then again he could be right.

howard stern says gabourey sidibe is fat 2 Howard Stern Says Gabourey Sidibe Needs Help for Obesity

0 comments:

Post a Comment