June 1, 2010

The Birthday Parties Continue for Tony Parker, Eva Longoria

The ongoing Tony Parker birthday celebration continued over the weekend.

For the third time in two weeks, wife Eva Longoria threw her man a party in honor of the Spurs guard turning 28 on May 17. Following bashes in Miami and Los Angeles, the couple graced the red carpet of Eve nightclub in Las Vegas Saturday night.

"I got him a lot of things," the Desperate Housewives star said. "I got him four-wheelers because he wanted a new four-wheeler, and I got him a Microsoft surface computer that he can touch and play with."

If we were Parker, there's only one thing we'd want to touch and play with every night: Eve herself.

Tony and Wife

Parker, who has so much free time because the Spurs lost in the second round of the NBA playoffs, said: "I don’t have a birthday wish list. Whatever she gives me I’m fine with it. I’m happy."

0 comments:

Post a Comment