June 1, 2010

AnnaLynne McCord Braless Photos

annalynne mccord cleavage

I can see now why AnnaLynne McCord is the famous one in the family. I never really thought she was anything special (except when she’s had a nipple slip), but now, comparing her to one of her sisters, I can see that she’s actually something to look at.

AnnaLynne McCord’s younger sister Rachel is a regular-looking chick, not ugly, not pretty, just meh. But when you stand her right next to her famous sibling, it’s clear why AnnaLynne was the one who made it in Hollywood.

Anyway, here are some photos of AnnaLynne McCord and Rachel McCord during an autograph-giving session this weekend. Both of them chose to go braless and for the life of me I can’t explain how this decision didn’t end up in a nipple slip. They must’ve used miles of double sided sticky tape!

0 comments:

Post a Comment