June 2, 2010

Candice Swanepoel for Beach Bunny Swimwear

Candice Swanepoel bikini

I came across these photos of Candice Swanepoel in a bikini today, and I almost didn’t post them. The choice was between these and some candids of her at the beach shot this weekend, and with as much as we all enjoy a hot celebrity’s candid photos, these posed ones are just unsurpassable.

So here they are: Candice Swanepoel latest promo photos for Beach Bunny Swimwear, which are rocking the internet as we speak. I bet there are millions of teenagers jerking off to these photos right now, and trust me, I wouldn’t blame you one bit if you did so too. Mostly to those back shots of Candice Swanepoel’s perfect figure. With an ass like that, any man with a drop of blood in his veins is pretty much helpless.

Err… Help!

J

0 comments:

Post a Comment