June 2, 2010

Michelle McGee: Nazi Pics Aren't Racist!

Michelle "Bombshell" McGee is still talking. She's still sounding inane and trying to get attention. If you're still interested, read on and hear what she said.

Jesse James' mistress is defending recently unearthed photos of herself wearing Nazi regalia, saying "I don't believe it's racism at all. Anti-Semitism? Yes."

"If that was the intention of putting the costume on."

Toronto TV program etalk interviewer Elaine Lui pointed out that Anti-Semitism is racism. McGee said: "That's your view on that. I don't see it that way."

Okay then.

The pictures in question were followed by a similarly absurd Jesse James Nazi photo. He said on Nightline it "makes me really sad" to be called a racist.

What a Bombshell

Michelle McGee: Not racist. Just anti-Semitic.

Having not exhausted her daily quota of ridiculous comments, Michelle "Bombshell" McGee also believes she did Sandra Bullock a favor by boning James.

"In a twisted type of way," she opines, "I guess Sandra should be thankful that I did come forward and let her know that her husband did cheat on her."

The controversial model/stripper was in town to promote infidelity in a commercial for Ashley Madison, an online dating service for those in relationships.

"I have two beautiful boys to take care of, I'm a single mom," she said of making money from the pro-adultery site. "So yeah, I have profited off of this."

No kidding.

"It's my first priority to take care of my kids, to make sure they have a roof over their heads and food. I will do what it takes to support my children."

They have a great role model, that's for sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment