August 12, 2010

Kim Kardashian is "Definitly Dating" Miles Austin

There are two reasons why celebrity gossip followers might believe Kim Kardashian is single:

  1. This tabloid cover.
  2. This alluring photo spread with Justin Bieber.

But the first example listed is purposely misleading, while the second is simply gross. Also, Kim herself has now told E! News that she is "definitely dating" Miles Austin, a confirmation she had to make because the pair has not been seen together in awhile.

There's a good reason for that, Kim says: "He's in the middle of his football season and he's focused and I'm just trying to have fun and take everything really slow."

Miles Austin and Kim Kardashian

A source adds that Kardashian will visit Austin at Cowboys' training camp in Dallas next week.

Meanwhile, even though she's proudly dating, Kim claims she's in no rush to settle down.

"I don't feel any pressure [to have children]. Now is the one time in my life I can be 100% selfish. I'm not married; I don't have kids; I can focus on my career."

And on avoiding crazed Justin Bieber fans that wish to do her harm due to the aforementioned pictorial. Seriously, Kim. Steer clear of these folks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment