August 12, 2010

Two Dudes Actually Dating Stephanie Pratt

Stephanie Pratt is somehow dating two dudes at the same time. Presumably they go out on the same date, like on The Bachelorette, but still. Play on, player!

A week after her bitter Twitter breakup with Josh Hansen, The Hills star is hedging her bets going forward by pursuing more than one fella interest at a time.

"I'm seeing two guys right now," she tells People, "it's actually way more fun than seeing one. I've never done something like this, but it's really quite lovely!"

The She-Pratt says it's all about keeping her options open.

"It's not really 'single' life, but I'm way too young for relationships," the 24-year-old said at Tuesday's Nylon + Express Denim Issue Party in W. Hollywood. "I've decided I want to keep things light, and I've realized that guys are children!"

Stephanie Pratt Shops

Stephanie Pratt says guys are basically kids who need to be trained.

Well, sure, if your brother is Spencer Pratt, that's the obvious assumption. But the point of her new strategy is to educate, not aggravate, the opposite sex.

She says her two guys, who remain anonymous for now, can take a hint.

"It trains them to ask for dates a lot earlier in advance," Stephanie says. "That's the most amazing part is that I've realized they can actually be trained."

Ideally, of course, she wouldn't need to.

"My perfect man is someone that wants to read a book in Hawaii," the female Pratt says with a laugh. "I want someone that doesn't want to be in Hollywood. I want someone who has their own deal, and who thinks that what I do is 'weird.'"

What is it that she does exactly? Just saying. Anyone?

0 comments:

Post a Comment