January 11, 2011

Brad Womack: I'm So in Love!

Have no fear, Bachelor skeptics.

Brad Womack, who talked about how he was "happy with his decision" the last time he was in this position, is leaving nothing open-ended how. He's in love.

"I call this woman about 20 times a day. I really am like a high school sophomore," Womack says of his chosen bride. "I'm in love, head over heels."

Brad: So in Love

Brad Womack clearly won over at least one woman!

"So, I call and text. I'm doing the whole high school thing. I see her about once or twice a month. It's under lock and key, of course. It's not nearly enough."

"I'm a true believer in instant connections," he says. "Around our first date or so – and I'm not even saying one-on-one or group [date] – I kind of knew."

"There's no denying that I felt it very, very quickly ... Once I fall, I just know. I fall very hard, and it happened. It happened. I used every second wisely."

So who is it? We don't wanna say, but Emily Maynard seems like a strong bet.

You can also read The Bachelor spoilers here for much more information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment