January 11, 2011

Demi Lovato Thanks Fans for Support, Award

Due to her stint in a treatment center, Demi Lovato could not attend this month's People's Choice Awards.

But that didn't stop fans from voting her their favorite guest star for her role on Grey's Anatomy; and anointing Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam as their favorite family TV movie.

A People's Choice Award Winner

In response, on her official Facebook page, the young singer has written:

"I wish to thank all the friends and fans who voted for me for the People's Choice Awards and the Hot Hits Hottest Teen Stars of 2010. I want to make sure my fans know how thankful I am for all their love, support and prayers during this difficult time. Thank you for standing beside me through it all."

There's no time table for Demi's return to public life, but we hope she takes as long as she needs to do away with her personal demons for good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment