February 25, 2010

Help Screen Dates For Whitney Port!

Last we heard, Whitney Port had a new man in her life. But are she and The Buried Life star Ben Nemtin an official couple, or still in the beginning stages?

We ask because Whit has been soliciting dates on her official site, and asking fans to weed out the prospects. Not a bad project for fans of The City star.

In honor of the new movie She's Out of My League, Whitney Port is doing a promotion where a lucky applicant can win a date with her in the Big Apple.

Understandably, there was no shortage of applicants.

Looking For a Date

Whitney Port could be yours (for a day)! [Photo: PacificCoastNewsOnline.com]

"Thanks so much to everyone who entered to win a date with me!" she wrote.

"I had so much fun reading all of your comments, and after a lot of thought I was able to narrow it down to five semi-finalists who I had submit videos."

"I wanted to share them with you so you could help me pick a winner," Whitney Port added. "Please leave comments and help me decide who I should choose!"

Sadly, none of our interns were picked. Which is too bad, because they seriously heart Whitney. Oh well. To help our girl screen prospective dates, click here.

She may really need our help, too. The taste she's shown on two seasons of The City has been suspect. Freddie Fackelmayer? Please tell us that was staged.

0 comments:

Post a Comment