February 25, 2010

Kelly Osbourne Loses Weight, Gains Publicity

Kelly Osbourne is a three-time veteran of alcohol and drug rehab. That's kind of pathetic. But the 25-year-old says being fat caused her even more grief.

"I took more hell for being fat than I did for being an absolute raging drug addict," she says in the new issue of Us Weekly. "I will never understand that."

The 5-foot-2 Kelly Osbourne, who recently made headlines for calling out Tila Tequila, once weighed "almost 160" pounds. Now? Less than 120 pounds!

That's good enough for major attention on a slow week, apparently. Which isn't to say she doesn't look great or deserve praise, because it's no small feat.

Here's a before and after photo comparison ...

Kelly Osbourne Before and AfterThin Kelly Osbourne

Kelly Osbourne before and after dropping 42 pounds. Amazing!

Kelly recalls walking down the street one day and "some horrible obnoxious teenager screamed out a car window to me, 'you're fat!'" she tells the periodical.

"I went to my parents bawling, 'I would rather be called ugly than be called fat!'" She says she "hated" herself but "never wanted to do anything to fix it."

"It's hard to get out of a hole you've dug so deeply."

Indeed. But after years of yo-yo dieting, Osbourne has lost a ton of weight and in a healthy way,through regular exercise and a portion-controlled diet.

In other words, no Kim Kardashian sellout moves.

"I'm really proud to look in the mirror and not hate every single thing I see," Kelly says. "I no longer think, Why don't I look like this girl or that girl?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment