February 12, 2010

Kelly Bensimon to Expose Teeth, Buttocks and Clavicle in Playboy

When we initially heard Real Housewife Kelly Bensimon would be posing in Playboy, we asked the obligatory question:

Do you wanna see her naked?

If you answered yes, however, we have troubling news: you won't get a chance to.

In a new interview with E! News, the 41-year old reality TV star said she drew the line at exposing her vagina. The reason?

"I don't think that part of a woman's body is really evocative. The roundness of the hips, the buttocks, the breast, the shoulders, the clavicle, the hair, the teeth - those are things that I think are most evocative and provocative parts of the body. I don't think it's really necessary to show that."

We actually agree. (But if Brooklyn Decker wants to prove us wrong, feel free to bare it all, Mrs. Roddick.)

Playboy TeaseKelly Bensimon Nude

The Playboy cover model, meanwhile, insists that she's actually kinda shy. Bensimon said:

"Everyone thinks of me as this exhibitionist, and I'm not. I'm just not that kind of girl. I'm not that kind of model. I wear clothes!"

Except when she doesn't, that is. As for why she chose to take almost all of it off in the March issue of the men's magazine, Kelly replied:

"I'm 41. It's a great image for the rest of the world. Yes, you can have it all. You can have two kids, you can be in shape and you can really enjoy life."

That's not a terrible sentiment, but it would be easier to believe if this wasn't just another example of Bensimon pocketing wads of cash for doing absolutely nothing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment