February 12, 2010

Robert Pattinson Praises Emile de Ravin, Speaks on First Impression

his heart may still belong to Kristen Stewart, but Robert Pattinson's words of praise are all about a different actress these days.

That's just part of the job for an actor promoting a new movie, as Pattinson stars in Remember Me, scheduled for a March 12 release.

He'll share both the screen and a few lip locks with Emilie de Ravin, who portrays his character's love interest in the drama. Earlier this week, Robert spoke to Entertainment Tonight about the Lost star.

“I was shooting the end New Moon in Italy and we were going through casting for [Remember Me]. The director said, ‘I think I found this girl I think you’ll find quite interesting,’ and sent me this e-mail with her audition tape.

"My Internet connection was so slow that I could only get the beginning, which was her messing up for about 35 seconds. She was really funny messing up and kind of quite charismatic... I thought she was actually doing the scene and kind of just improvising with it and just making it up.”

How will these two mesh on screen? Very well, based on the photo below. Will you go see Remember Me?

Remember Me Embrace

0 comments:

Post a Comment