March 12, 2010

Heidi Montag Fired Spencer Pratt

heidi montag fired spencer pratt Heidi Montag Fired Spencer Pratt

Heidi Montag is drifting further into a delusional state of mind. Heidi has now fired her husband Spencer Pratt, who was managing her career, and replaced him with a Malibu-based psychic named Aiden Chase. Heidi said in a statement:

"After the incredible experiences I have had healing my life and truly connecting to my dreams with healer intuitive Aiden Chase, I have officially asked him to become my manager. Having an intuitive psychic leading my team gives me an edge no one else has."

"No longer is my husband the face of my business or managing my career. I am going to have Aiden Chase help manage my new life and career in a very different and positive way with light and love. The time for change is now. Never mix business and pleasure. We are no longer Speidi but Spencer and Heidi."

Heidi says she has "cleared all the negative energy in my life," and yet she is remaining married to Spencer. Heidi adds she has signed on for a Ron Howard related show business project, a feature film comedy, and will appear on The Tonight Show next week.

Slowly but surely Heidi is destroying her body, and what career she has left. My advice would be to hire an acting coach, and a real Hollywood manager, and stop spending money on $2 million music albums that only sell a few hundred copies. Oh, and start seeing a psychiatrist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment