March 12, 2010

Jessica Simpson is Now Flattered by John Mayer Comments

Jessica Simpson has gone from flattered by John Mayer’s comments about her activities in bed with him, to offended on Oprah when her dad said she should be, to now flattered again on David Letterman. Here are some highlights of what Jessica said:

On Tony Romo:

"Tony is great, still a dear friend of mine. I still look at his cute butt in the outfit, uniform."

On John Mayer telling Player Jessica was s*xual napalm:

"Normally you’d think someone you care about would keep those intimate details to himself. It was definitely a compliment, in a way. I don’t really want people to know that about me. I’m like the good girl, then that happened."

"You can be both," said Letterman.

"I am," she said. "He gave away my game."

Her laugh is totally annoying. Jessica had nothing to say about herself, and is only making the media rounds to talk about her ex-boyfriends. I didn’t like how Jessica tries to make herself sound like a victim, but also makes Dave repeat what Mayer said to Playboy, and then goes on to definitely confirm it’s true, while also confirming she acts like a good girl, but isn’t. It’s like Jessica is trying to advertise herself to find another boyfriend, but that dress isn’t helping, nor is her bulging tummy.

I don’t like Jessica’s new attitude. She doesn’t seem sweet or nice, but rather more like a cackling hyena … with an in-your-face attitude.

0 comments:

Post a Comment