March 12, 2010

Kristen Stewart Couldn’t Grope Dakota Fanning

Kristen Stewart Sexy Photo

Kristen Stewart has been busy promoting her upcoming movie The Runaways, which tells the story of the 1970’s teenage rock group and their ups and downs in a decade when being part of an all-female band was not acceptable. In an interview about her role in the flick, Stewart admitted she was literally told not to grope Dakota Fanning during a sex scene because her co-star was just 15 years old at the time of the filming. The start of the Twilight movie series, who is only 19 years old herself, told Access Hollywood:

She was 15, and I wasn’t allowed to grope her. I’m actually not kidding, there are major restrictions that I don’t remember (from) when I was younger. […] I don’t want to give anything away. It’s a really passionate, hardcore scene.

0 comments:

Post a Comment