October 7, 2010

Amber Portwood Hasn't Hit Gary Shirley in Weeks

Teen Mom star Amber Portwood has serious anger issues.

On the September 28 episode of the MTV show, she went off, punching, kicking and screaming at on-off fiance Gary Shirley, the father of her daughter Leah.

"A lot has changed," said Portwood, who is under investigation by the authorities in Anderson, Ind., over the incident. "I haven't hit him since that fight."

Gary Shirley and Amber Portwood (and Leah)

ONGOING FEUD: It never really stops for Gamber.

The reality star tries to avoid re-watching her violent outbursts, of which this wasn't the first. She attempted to choke Shirley at one point last season.

"When I see myself in that position, it really opens my eyes," Portwood says, adding that "I want to stop it, because I really don't want to be like that."

Toward achieve that goal, Amber Portwood and Gary Shirley are now in counseling to learn how to "calm down when things happen," for all their sakes.

"We are getting close to finding a solution. If I get mad, I try to think about Leah and how an [outburst] will affect her," she says of the 23-month-old.

She's optimistic she can move on. "I will teach Leah what I've done wasn't right ... I do love this man, but if we keep fighting we can't move forward."

0 comments:

Post a Comment