October 7, 2010

Taylor Swift Covers Glamour, Speaks on Taylor Lautner, Love, New Album and More

Taylor Swift is ready to Speak Now.

That's the title of the singer's upcoming album, which will be released on October 25, and it's also just a statement of fact. She opens up to the latest issue of Glamour, answering questions about ex-boyfriend Taylor Lautner, the CD and a lot more. Excerpts follow.

Gorgeous for Glamour

On Lautner: "He's wonderful, and we'll always be close. I'm so thankful for that."

On what makes love special: “I’ve learned that you can’t predict it or plan for it. For someone like me who is obsessed with organization and planning, I love the idea that love is the one exception to that. Love is the one wild card.”

On being so open with the world: “Everything that happens to me gets put into a song. For some reason, I’m really comfortable talking about my personal life in songs. There, I don’t hold back: names, dates, times, expressions on people’s faces, exactly where we were and how it felt, what I wish I would have said to them in the moment.”

On Speak Now: “My next album is something I’m really proud of. I can only write about what I’ve been through. And a lot has happened in the past two years.”

Pretty and SwiftTaylor for GlamourTaylor

0 comments:

Post a Comment