March 2, 2010

An Attractive Jersey Shore Cast Member?

Well. Crap. Now I need to stop telling everyone the Jersey Shore cast is just a bunch of ugly d-bags...because apparently at least one of them is attractive and I don't want to seem like a non-man. Which I have been doing a lot lately, with watching Glee and everything.

Jenni Farley, aka JWoWW, has a hot face and a killer body. She is pretty skanky, but then again she is still on the Jersey Shore. It's not like she is transformed into an elite gentlewoman because I realized I can actually look at her and not puke. I need to remember that.

The Jersey Shore is kind of cool because they all get nicknames like superheroes. Snookie, JWoWW, The Situation? I bet mine would be something awesome like... The Well Endowed Guy. Or Bear Killer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment