John Mayer is such a..well do I have to even say it. He always promises to stop being a jackass but he never follows through. Even after that disastrous Playboy interview he is still trying to work his Playa magic on every blonde in town. Even the young trashy ones. John has been flirting with Ke$ha via Twitter. Over the weekend, he asked his fans to stop denying their own love for her and own up to the fact that they like her music. He then sent out a personal message to the Tik Tok singer.

“Dear Ke$ha, you have won me over with your tricks and charms and I must tell you I really like your song. Though I must add I tried brushing with a bottle of Jack and I chipped a tooth on the glass. Where might I remit an invoice?”

And because she is such an intelligent young woman she fired back with a line from her new song. Presumably because she could think of nothing else to say. Although he’s been known to go for the dumb ones…this chick is now where near clever enough to match wits with the Playa.

“Dear John Mayer. Don’t be a little bitch wit ur chit chat. Jus $how me where ur dick’s at . x”

kesha-john-mayer