March 4, 2010

How Many Men Has Megan Fox Slept With?

She may pose for sexy photos - really sexy photos, ridiculously sexy photos - but that doesn't mean Megan Fox will just give her precious flower to anyone.

In an interview with the UK edition of Harpers Bazaar, the actress admitted that “I’ve only been with two men my entire life."

Those incredibly lucky guys?

“My childhood sweetheart and Brian [Austin Green]. I can never have sex with someone that I don’t love, ever. The idea makes me sick. I’ve never even come close to having a one-night stand," she said.

Fox Picture

So, what does Fox spend her time doing if she's not partying or sleeping around? The beauty says her life revolves around Green's his seven-year-old son Kassius.

“I am a stepmother to the fullest extent," she said. "I have looked after Kassius since he was three and he has no memory of life without me. For some reason, no one wants to look at me that way."

For some reason? Sorry, Megan. But when you pose like this, must you really question why motherhood is not the first thing on the minds of men?

In the interview, to Fox's credit, she does acknowledge the role she's played in creating the image of a sex symbol above all else. She says:

“My biggest regret is that I’ve assisted the media in making me into a cartoon character. I don’t regret what has happened to me, but I regret the way I have dealt with it.”

That's fair and mature. That's also a troubling sign that Fox's days of posing in lingerie may soon be over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment