March 4, 2010

Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Suicidal Thoughts

Postpartum Depression is a serious disease. It inflicts approximately 13 percent of women after they give birth, typically for the first time, and it can lead to major psychological issues. Even suicide in the worst cases.

We don't wish to make light of it.

However, as professional celebrity gossip bloggers that have seen countless stars sink to any level in order to make headlines, we must question Kendra Wilkinson's sincerity when she brings up this issue.

Meaning of Life

Asked how she felt immediately after Hank Baskett IV was born, Kendra tells OK! Weekly:

I never brushed my hair, my teeth, or took a shower. I looked in the mirror one day and was really depressed. I thought, “Look at me!” I had this glamorous life in L.A., and now [in Indianapolis] I didn’t.

A couple of times, I even said, “I just have nothing to live for.”

Considering Kendra posed on FOUR covers of this very same tabloid after giving birth, likely earning a significant chunk of change each time, it's only natural to wonder if she simply needs a new hook, considering that baby weight loss story is old news...

0 comments:

Post a Comment