March 4, 2010

Lindsay Lohan Talks About Her Attraction To Samantha Ronson

As if we really needed to hear this. Big mouthed Lindsay Lohan says Samantha Ronson was the first woman she’s been attracted to. Lindsay continued that gag inducing description by saying “I never really thought about women before. It kind of just happened with Samantha. If I wasn’t with Samantha, I would probably be with a boy next. She’s the only woman I’ve been attracted to”.

And although they’re no longer together Lindsay continued telling a British magazine, “We love each other. We might reconcile the relationship, maybe. I don’t know”. She also blamed Samantha’s family for having in hand in the demented couple breaking up. “I think Samantha was growing as a celebrity and a musician and I think that might have scared her family,” Lindsay explains. “But I’ve always been her biggest supporter and, yeah, I love her. All the fighting stuff was just because all her friends had got involved and made me an outcast, which wasn’t fair to Samantha. I think it was a jealousy thing in terms of her becoming more famous than the rest of them.”

You could have at least landed a hot chick Lindsay. Why Samantha?

0 comments:

Post a Comment