March 4, 2010

Megan Fox Tries To Convince The World She's Not A Massive Slut, FAILS.


fp_3615881_rij_jennifer_bod.jpg

YEAH RIGHT.

Megan Fox claims that she isn't nearly as whorish as she seems, and we're calling BULLSHIZ!!!

The 'actress' claims:

"I've only been with two men my entire life. My childhood sweetheart and Brian. I can never have sex with someone that I don't love, ever. The idea makes me sick. I've never even come close to having a one-night stand."

And that doesn't include all the rub and tugs you gave to get your 'career' off the ground????

Nice try, Megan, but trying to come off as chaste and sweet doesn't come CLOSE to repairing all the damage you did to your public image by spouting off whatever STOOPID thought came into your vapid little head for the past few years!

We bet your own MOTHER doesn't even buy that garbage!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment