August 3, 2010

Justin Bieber to Pen Adorable Memoir

Ready for the cutest memoir in the history of the world?

USA Today confirms that HarperCollins will release an illustrated Justin Bieber biography in October, as the teen will take fans behind the scenes of his journey from Canadian nobody to global superstardom. It will be titled Justin Bieber: First Step 2 Forever: My Story.

"Every day I wake up and count my blessings," Bieber said. "My fans have played such a large part in all of this and they help live my dreams every day. I'm excited to share just a little bit more of my world with them through this book.

"Between the behind-the-scenes pictures and the story I think this is going to be something they can all enjoy. This is just another way for me to say thank you to my fans."

Photo of The Biebs

Bieber was raised by a single mother and initially noticed after posting a series of videos on YouTube. He was eventually signed to a record deal by Usher - and the rest is adorable history.

A memoir is only the latest way in which Justin is expanding his empire beyond music. He'll also be recurring on CSI this season and may star in a movie about his life.

Hear that, crazy Church goers? You can't keep this kid down!

0 comments:

Post a Comment