I know his news is majorly shocking to you kids, and I hope it doesn’t shake your faith in the world of reality television…but Spencer Pratt has confirmed via Twitter that his marriage was all a bit for The Hills. It was as fake as Heidi Montag’s chin, nose, jaw, eyes and breasts.

“I love Heidi but our marriage was a show – it was part of The Hills world,” Pratt said Friday. “And that world is on a sound stage.”

Since Heidi filed for divorce last Friday..Spencer has been emotional and/or drunk tweeting to MTV and Lauren Conrad about the split. Because what else would he do? Try to find a real job?

@mtv I got served with divorce papers? I thought that preacher at the wedding was one of the actors like my paid friends and family & exWIFE
@mtv This whole time I have really been married? I thought we did that for ratings?
@MTV Heidi left me seasons ago! Hello! she just didn’t have beefy LC to film with anymore so she had to be stuck with King Spencer! sucker
@laurenconrad beefy now your dreams and prays have come true so now your free to try and date my ex-wife! SEE you in MALIBU @ BUI beefy LC