August 3, 2010

Lady Gaga in Vanity Fair: Gray-Haired, Gregarious

If any celebrity can make gray hair trendy, it's Lady Gaga.

The cover girl for September's issue of Vanity Fair is surprisingly subdued, at least when it comes to the subject matter. It's all about showing fans love.

"I want to say and sing the right things for you ... I want to make that one melody that really saves your spirit that one day," she says of her Monsters.

"I've looked every man I've ever dated in the eye and every woman I've ever been friends with. There will never be something I put before my fans."

"I don't want people to love me; I want them to love themselves."

Profound words from the rumored hermaphrodite as always.

Lady Gaga n Vanity Fair

GAGA FOR THE LADY: We are, because she doesn't hold back.

Other excerpts from Vanity Fair's sit-down with the singer ...

On a Birkin bag she took a Sharpie to: "My fans don't relate to it because it represents something they don't have... My fans are more iconic that this purse. I love fashion, but I don't love it more than my fans. That's what this bag is all about."

On her rowdy baseball game antics: "Of course I got drunk at Yankee Stadium ... My real fans know who I truly am, and they know what I represent and what I mean, and my music and my performance is what really speaks."

On sex: "I do f*%k, but I'm not promiscuous. I have this weird thing that if I sleep with someone they're going to take my creativity from me through my vagina."

Alright then. Luc Carl, take note ... of whatever that means.

On her drug use: "I won't lie; it's occasional. And when I say occasional, I mean maybe a couple of times a year. But if you print that, I do not want my fans to emulate that. I don't want them to think they have to be that way to be great."

And there's Lady Gaga in a nutshell, folks. Gotta love her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment