August 3, 2010

Nicole Polizzi Curses at Cops: "I'm F*%king Snooki!"

Snooki from Jersey Shore isn't lacking for self confidence.

The reality star, a.k.a. Nicole Polizzi, reckons Seaside Heights, N.J., should feel grateful for her mere presence, skimpy outfits, public drunkenness and all.

"I'm the best thing in this town," she arrogantly declared after cops arrested her for disorderly conduct after she borderline passed out wasted in mid-day.

"She was bad-mouthing everyone who walked by her [in the police stationhouse]," says a witness. "She was saying 'I'm a star, you can't do this to me.'"

After Snooki was arrested, she unleashed a boozed-up, expletive-filled rant and attempted to use her newfound fame as a "get-out-of-jail-free" card.

I

BUT I'M FAMOUS! Amazingly, police were not swayed.

"You can't tell me what to do, I'm Snooki," she yelled at officers. "Do you know who I am? I am f*%king Snooki. You can't do this... I'm f*%king Snooki!"

"You guys are going to be sorry for this. Release me!"

Not surprisingly, her harsh language didn't do the trick.

The Jersey Shore star was carted off the boardwalk in cuffs as her oversized shades slid down her nose, as you can see in the hilarious picture above.

Guess they can in fact "do this."

Snooki's mug shot was later released, and it's funnier than some of the Jersey Shore quotes in last week's premiere (no small feat) ...

Snooki Mug Shot

WHAT A MESS: Snooki plastered in the middle of the day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment