March 6, 2010

Lindsay Lohan Thinks Rehab is a Like a Vacation

Leave it to the brain surgeon Lindsay Lohan to say real intelligent things. Recently the genius talked about her stints with rehab because of substance and alcohol abuse. Some were voluntary. Some were ordered by a court. But ditzy Lohan told a British magazine recently she likes the process because she gets to meet new people.

“The second two times I went to rehab, I had to go because it was a court thing. It was an obligation. I had to do it to stay out of getting any jail time. And I took responsibility for that,” Lindsay told the magazine. “And it was like a vacation. love meeting new people and seeing what they’ve been experiencing. That’s what I go through in different characters. And I met some great people. It was a nice time to shut everyone off for a while because there was so much noise. When I was there it was like, there’s a lot of people that I know who should really be here now, not for drugs or alcohol abuse – just to learn about life. The world is nuts!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment