March 3, 2010

‘Growing Pains’ Stars Plead For Co-Star’s Safe Return

Andrew Koening who starred on Growing Pains with Kirk Kameron is still missing and good friend Kirk is continues to pray for his return. Kirk said to the media, “I am very concerned to hear of the disappearance of my old friend Andrew Koenig. Although I have not had contact with him for many years, I can remember the fun times we had on the set of Growing Pains’. I am praying for his family during this time of distress and for his safe return.”

Alan Thicke said, “I know only what I see on CNN…have not seen Andrew for years and have no inside info or insight on his disappearance…only best wishes for him…”

Jeremy Miller said “It is really sad to hear what is going on. Andrew is a talented guy and my family and I hoping for a positive outcome of this situation.”

Kirk also pleased directly to Andrew. “If you’re reading this, please call me. Mike and Boner could always work things out when they put their minds to it. I’m praying for you, pal. Hope to hear from you soon” said Kirk.

So far no sign of Andrew Koenig yet.


Bookmark and Share


0 comments:

Post a Comment