March 3, 2010

Lady GaGa: Role Model Aspirations

Even though she has a wild side, Lady GaGa wants to be a role model.

The “Paparazzi” singer, who is a spokesperson for the MAC AIDS Fund campaign, explained, “I find it so important now to be a role model and a figure. And I know that may sound strange to some people, but most important is my connection with my fans and the connection that they breed with one another.”

Gaga is in the U.K. for her Monster Ball Tour, which has expanded and she admits that it isn’t always easy on tour. “London is not always an easy crowd, and I remember because I used to open for so many people here. I always found solace when I went to the gay clubs because they were always wild and dancing, and they really loved and enjoyed me. “

Adding about her trip to London, the singer said, “But the O2 was something I’ve never experienced before. Everybody was dancing and screaming and on their feet the whole show. It was really remarkable. I look out into the audience and I hear them singing my music and supporting me and I want to do everything I can to protect them because some of them are really troubled and insecure.”


Bookmark and Share


0 comments:

Post a Comment