March 3, 2010

Jennifer Love Hewitt's Ass Looks Good




Jennifer Love Hewitt has really good ass.:)

First, let me just say for the record: I am not calling Jennifer Love Hewitt “Pear Ass” because I’m a nasty person - Love has told the story (twice now) as to how Jamie Kennedy referred to her as a “pear ass” the first time he saw her naked, and how she and Jamie have “embraced the pear”. So, with that embracing of the Pear Ass in mind, I bring this lovely update - Jennifer Love Hewitt has lost some weight, and she looks amazing. I didn’t really see a problem with her (slightly heavier) Pear Ass before, I just thought it was funny that she was always trying to convince us that she was a size two when she clearly wasn’t.

So, anyway, this is Jennifer Love and the cast of The Ghost Whisperer celebrating their 100th episode on Monday night in LA. Love seems to be wearing one of those Herve Leger dresses that every startlet has in a million colors. This look is working for me on Love - I think she looks really pretty, and it’s obviously her night. One hundred episodes on a hit television show is nothing to sniff at. Good for her.


Oh, I mentioned this in the links yesterday, but it bears repeating: Love is writing a book! A book about relationships, described (by Barnes & Noble via Wonderwall) as: “Jennifer Love Hewitt is a self-proclaimed ‘love-aholic’ and hopeless romantic (her middle name is Love, after all!). She has been lucky and unlucky in love, and lived to tell — and she’s done it all in the spotlight… Hewitt offers her hard-won wisdom and tells us how to embrace love with both feet on the ground. First, we have to shoot Cupid. We have to believe that happily-ever-after is hard work—it’s not all flowers and symphonies and floating hearts.” This makes me like Love less. As Wonderwall says, who is going to buy this crap?

This is one of my favorite photos from the group - I love the cute face Jamie Kennedy is making to Love. It makes me like him a lot. Sidenote: Did Love get a boob reduction?


0 comments:

Post a Comment