March 3, 2010

Meet The 2010 Cast Of ‘Dancing With The Stars”


I have never watched not one single episode of ABC’s hit show Dancing With The Stars. I’ve always been too busy keeping up with the shananignas on The Real Housewives, Sheer Genius, Project Runway, Launch My Line, Top Chef and So You Think You Can Dance. That leaves little time for me to watch Celebrity Fit Club, Celebrity Rehab and Sober House. So you see…my DVR just can’t handle recording another guilty pleasure show.

On top of that I discovered two new History Channel shows last week called Pawn Stars and American Pickers. Since I have only about two hours a week to actually sit and watch a television uninterrupted I doubt I’ll add this season of Dancing With The Stars in, but I will be checking YouTube to watch Kate Gosselin fall on her lame ass every week.

Kate-Gosselin

ABC announced the new cast last night…

Reality star and mom of eight Kate Gosselin will be taking a spin on the floor, as reported, along with Baywatch babe Pamela Anderson, and Olympic Gold Medalist Evan Lysacek.

Joining the others will be former 90210 diva Shannen Doherty, the original moonwalker, 80-year-old astronaut Buzz Aldrin, Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger, the Style Network’s Clean House host Niecy Nash, Erin Andrews, the blonde ESPNChad Ochocinco, reporter who was videotaped naked in her hotel room and then exposed on the Web, Cincinnati Bengals star and six-time Pro Bowler All My Children hottie Aiden Turner, and, finally, ABC’s very own Bachelor Jake Pavelka!


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment