March 3, 2010

Lady GaGa Gets Revenge on Ex-Boyfriend

We bet Lady GaGa’s ex boyfriend is kicking himself in his dumb head for treating the one time struggling singer named Stefani Germonatta, who blossomed into the madness that is Lady GaGa, like crap.

The good lady tells a magazine about her doubting Thomas ex-boyfriend. “I had a boyfriend who told me I’d never succeed, never be nominated for a Grammy, never have a hit song, and that he hoped I’d fail. I said to him, ‘Someday, when we’re not together, you won’t be able to order a cup of coffee at the f***ing deli without hearing or seeing me.’”

How’s that for revenge huh ex-boyfriend? You must feel like s**t. and good for you Lady GaGa. Keep making those hits one right after another.


Bookmark and Share







0 comments:

Post a Comment