March 3, 2010

Ke$ha to John Mayer: Where's Your Dick At?

Give John Mayer credit: he's no longer insulting homosexuals and African-Americans.

Now, take that credit away: the douchebag is still talking and Tweeting like a moron.

In his latest attempt to be hip, Mayer left a couple Twitter message for Ke$ha. Referencing her smash single "Tik Tok," he wrote over the weekend:

Dear Ke$ha, you won me over with your tricks and charms and I must tell you I really like your song.

Though I must add I tried brushing my teeth with a bottle of Jack and I chipped a tooth on the glass. Where might I remit an invoice?

We'll give you a few moments to stop laughing at this positively hilarious joke...

Stupid FaceKe$ha Pic

Because Mayer really needs to alienate even more people, he then addressed supposed posers that pretend to hate on Ke$ha:

Stop telling your friends you detest the ke$ha song and then dancing to it at home. How about some accountability, people?

In response to this talk, Adam Lambert's recent tonsil hockey partner appeared to call John out. Or something. She Tweeted:

dear john mayerrr. Don't be a little b*tch wit ur chit chat. $how me whur ur dick's at.

That's unclear. But we do know where Mayer's foot is at: squarely in his mouth, as always.


Bookmark and Share


0 comments:

Post a Comment