March 3, 2010

Now What Is Jayson Williams Going to Do?

When you make a dumb ass move you stand the chance of paying a high price for it. And that’s exactly what’s happened to ex-sportsl star Jayson Williams. The dude has been sentenced to five years in the pen for the shooting of his limousine driver in 2002. Took long enough!

Jayson hired limo driver Costas “Gus” Christoff to drive him and his friends back to his estate after watching a Harlem Globetrotters game. Later, as he was playing and showing off with a shotgun, it discharged and killed the limo driver. Jayson lied and avoided trial. But now he got his, although a small price to pay for a life.
In tears Jayson stated, “I sincerely apologize for my actions that caused this death. I pray that today brings you some comfort. Please forgive me for the pain that I have caused to you. To my children, you deserve a better father, son, brother than I have been.”

But according to reports, even Jayson’s apology isn’t enough for the family of Costas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment