March 3, 2010

Tenley Molzahn on Bachelor Rejection: It's All Good!

The Bachelor finalist Tenley Molzahn couldn't hold back the tears when Jake Pavelka dumped her for Vienna Girardi on Monday night's powerful season finale.

But looking back, she says she's better off, and she's right.

In an interview airing Thursday on The Bonnie Hunt Show, Tenley Molzahn says despite the heartbreak, she is "feeling good and ready to see what's next."

On the finale, Jake Pavelka claimed he was in love with both Molzahn and Vienna. However, he said he proposed to Vienna because he felt more of a spark.

"I think it is actually a better thing that I am here today in this position," Tenley says, even as Jake has Vienna in all sorts of different positions right now.

Jake Pavelka, Tenley Molzahn Picture

DUMPED: Jake Pavelka sends Tenley Molzahn home.

"If he was in love with both of us, really in love with us, if he was saying 'I do love you' to me the same day he told Vienna, 'I love you, will you marry me' ... then I think I am in a good position because I don't want to be someone's second."

On Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show, host Chris Harrison said he doesn't understand why so many viewers are opposed to Pavelka choosing Girardi.

"Who are we to say that they don't deserve each other and aren't happy?" he said. "If this was put up to popular vote, Vienna would not be the girl."

"Jake did what was best for him ... I am proud and appreciative of that. He fought like hell for Vienna. Maybe that shows how in love he is with her."

If nothing else, Jake has made a pimp daddy proud, and that is a wonderful thing. Click here for a photo gallery of true love between Jake and Vienna.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment