March 3, 2010

More John Edwards Sex Tape Drama

Mistress Rielle Hunter who slept with the two faced John Edwards attacked Edward’s former assistant Andrew Young again over the alleged sex tape that he has. Mistress Rielle says that Andrew was lying when he went on ABC’s “Nightline”. She says, “That video was on a Mini-DV cassette and I mangled and cut the tape to prevent any person from ever seeing it. I know when and where the video recording shown on the VHS copy was made. I recognized that location when I viewed the VHS copy of the video. I was not pregnant in September 2006 and the VHS copy of the video does not show a pregnant woman. Any statement that the video was made in 2007 is false. Any statement that the video shows a pregnant woman is false.”

Neither Andrew nor his attorney have responded to the latest court room drama that would have been extremely embarrassing if we had placed that dumb ass Jon Edwards in office.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment